My name is Charles Farina and I am currently Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros. I have 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics, almost all of which have been with Leading Google Analytics Premium Resellers and Certified Partners. That means I primarily work with Enterprises and large datasets. My current passion is cross-device and cross-platform Analytics. I am a Certified Web Analyst through the Digital Analytics Association.
Here is a list of some of my accomplishments over the past few years:
- 15+ Google Analytics Premium implementations
- Nominee for 2015 DAA Practitioner of the Year
- Focus on Cross-Device w/ implementations on Apple Watch, Roku, Xbox, iOS, Android and more
- Regularly conduct strategic client planning’s with Directors of Marketing, Marketing Managers, Developers, and various other key stakeholders
- Performed hundreds of trainings from foundational to advanced
- Regular production of website behavior dashboards and customer experience analysis
- Assisted in client pitches to provide scope and subject matter expertise
- Assisted in development of proposals and SOWs
- Produce Technical Specs and perform Google Tag Manager implementations and tagging
I love snowboarding, rock climbing, and playing soccer twice a week. I once met Flavor Flav.
Speaking/Training (Invite Me!):
- BEST Practices for Google Analytics: Advanced Analysis with Google Analytics (USA)
- Google Analytics Users’ Great Event: Content Analysis – Five Powerful Techniques (USA)
- SUPERWEEK: Cross-Device Measurement, Not So Easy (Hungary)
- SUPERWEEK: Panel: GTM Changed Everything (Hungary)
- SUPERWEEK INDIA
- All Things Data: Cross-Device Measurement Like a Pro (Israel)
- All Things Data: Panel: How to Overcome Organizational Obstacles (Israel)
- 20+ Days of Custom Google Analytics Training from Foundational to Expert (United Kingdom, Japan, USA)
- What is your most actionable Google Analytics trick?
- What is your video data roadmap?
- 48 Analytics Experts Share Their Best Strategy to Turn Data into Actionable Insights
Mark Mader – CEO of Smartsheet
Superb training provided to our team by @analyticspros today. The antithesis of canned curriculum.
— Mark Mader (@markmader) April 30, 2014
Sly Trunk – Developer for World Surf League
— Sly Trunk (@slytrunk) May 20, 2015